Saturday, July 19, 2014

While Dada is away… Hudson and Momma will play!

Matt left Friday evening for a camping/ fishing trip. He'll be back tomorrow and I still can't believe he camped… first time since he was a kid. Hudson and I played at my parent's house and even spent the night Friday. Hudson did all of his favorite things!

Bath time in Grandma's sink


What is it with little boys… Hudson quickly placed this cup over his penis and thought it was funny… well my mom and I did too! LOL

Picking and eating blueberries

Reach for it!

"Winging" he still loves this swing!

My parent's have two play houses, a slide, a sandbox and a lot of toys in their backyard. It's a fun place to play!

Drawing with chalk

Oh man… he slays me!

He woke up Saturday morning shouting "WA,WA"… thankfully the neighbor's pool is almost always open.

He's squatting which he does right before jumping in.


I was so impressed with how well he jumps into the pool… he has no fear!

Little pool boy

Laying on his back… his face and pointed toes kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment