Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Finding the perfect Christmas tree

After Jammer's party, we headed to Helvetia to meet up with my family for our annual Christmas tree hunt. As usual, Tannenbaum Platz didn't disappoint… all four trees were found rather quickly. :) My parents cut down their all time tallest, just about 16 feet tall. Ha!

Bapa Joe, Hudson and Ramma Susie

Hitchin' a ride on his favorite spot. :)

My cute parents and their very tall but fallen tree.

We found our tree!

My boys




Our crew minus my parents

The cutest cousins

He wasn't about to take the candy cane out of his mouth. :)

We finished our successful tree hunt with a delicious dinner at Helvetia Tavern… yum!


A cellphone pic of our lighted tree before any ornaments. 

Heres a pic of all four trees… my parents, the Riders, ours and Jones.







No comments:

Post a Comment