Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Showered with love!

Jackie and McKenzie through a lovely baby shower for me over MLK weekend.  It was a "Sugar and Spice" theme with splashes of mint, coral and pink (baby girl's room colors). It was special to have family and friends from both Portland and Camas there. 

The girls outdid themselves with sweet and thoughtful details. Little Miss and I felt the love. I can't wait for her to be here and meet all the people who already care so much about her. :)

So many cute details!

Kori, me and Kindel… love these Momma friends!

Almost everyone made it into this pic. :) I'm very thankful for all these ladies!

Natalie and I.. she's the sweetest and has the cutest little girl

My sisters who I love so much!

My sister and her daughter Sophia… they are the cutest! Also thankful she took pictures for me. 

The Camas ladies

McKenzie, me and Jackie… two of the best hostesses and great friends too! 

Mindy, Jaclyn and I… love her!

My Mother-in-law, mom and I… love them and thankful they are my kids Grandmas!

Jamie (sister-in-law) and I… thankful for her sweet friendship

My niece and Jaclyn… Jaclyn loved Sophia!

Stacia, baby Trinley, me, Shelby and baby Cole… two great friends from Junior high

I'm definitely getting used to this whole girl thing… the clothes and accessories are almost to cute to handle. :)

Thankful for such a special day with so many wonderful ladies! 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment