Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wooden Tulip Farm- 2015

My sister and I took the kids to the Wooden Tulip Farm out in Woodburn. It's a tradition we do every Spring and it never disappoints. This year we had a new addition join the crew, Miss Harper! 

 Little flowers!

Working hard pumping water in the pipe to get the duck moving.


Sophia was so sweet and helped the boys climb the tall ladder of the bumpy slide. I was very impressed with Hudson, he wasn't fearful at all.

He happily went on the smaller slide over and over too. 

Riding the tractor to the Tulip fields. 

So pretty!


Peek

Cousin love!

I'll squeeze her… I love her so! 



Oh dear!

Love!


Wasn't a fan of laying down by herself. 

And trying to get a pic with my littles was like pulling teeth out. Haha

We tried.


Oh hey!

 Happily driving a big tractor.

Smelling the flowers.



Ended the afternoon playing with diggers… they both loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment