Wednesday, September 2, 2015

30...

EEK... I turned 30 on September 2nd! Matt out did himself and spoiled me all week. We had dinner at Renata on my birthday, it was a delicious Italian meal! And the weekend following my birthday was labor day so we stayed the night downtown. It was fun to have time just the two of us. I love our dates together! My 20's were awesome... but I look forward to everything my 30's will bring. I know there will be a lot of laughter, tears, happy and hard moments but I'm ready for it all.

Lunch at Tan Tan with my favorite littles!

Birthday selfie with my fam! (oh, Harper)

Appetizers and drinks at Trifecta Tavern

Dinner at Renata


We stayed at the Benson hotel and were greeted by a lovely swan, towel art. ;) After freshening up, we walked to Clyde Common for a pre-dinner drink and then made our way down the street to El Gaucho for a delicious meal. We hadn't eaten there in years and it didn't disappoint. We had the Cherries Jubilee for dessert, a new one for us but very good.



The next morning we enjoyed breakfast across at Imperial, across the street from the Benson. I loved that we could walk everywhere all weekend. :) After our bellies were full, we drove to Forest Park to the Rose garden for a lovely stroll through the flowers. I grew up in Oregon but had never been, it's beautiful and a nice romantic spot. :)
yummy drinks
Hudson helping sing and blow out Mommy's birthday candles

Love this guy... he sure planned a fun and very tasty birthday for me!



And to wrap up my birthday month... a few lovely ladies planned a nice afternoon of pedis, a lot of laughs and happy hour for me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment