Friday, October 9, 2015

Roloff Farms

Our second pumpkin patch venture took us to Roloff Farms. We met my Sister, Mom and Linda out there. A highlight for Linda was her meeting and getting her picture with Matt Roloff. :) It was my first time and it did not disappoint. We bought the wrist bands so the kids had endless amounts of fun; putt putt, digging in a huge dig pit, riding a train, launching pumpkins, sliding and more. We also took the tour around the farm and it was fun getting a glimpse into the amazing piece of property and everything they have done with it.





Love

He could have putt putt all day... I think I have another golf lover on my hands.


Lasso that horse, Hudson


This picture makes me laugh... looks like Hudson has a mustache (perfectly placed piece of hay). ;)
Pure joy



Finished the obstacle course


These two sure are cute!
Hilarious cousin picture... Hudson hugging squeezing Lincoln. haha
My people... love even if Hudson has a crazy smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment