Thursday, February 13, 2014

Visiting Grandma Nomi

My mom, Hudson and I went to visit Grandma Nomi yesterday.  She is our "adopted" Grandma who I love dearly.  Growing up, Naomi and Don (her late Husband) lived only a few houses away from my family.  Having no Grandkids of her own, she always enjoys our visits.

When we got there, Naomi and her friends were eating lunch in the cafeteria. Hudson was an instant celebrity. I can't tell you how many people came up to say hi.  After Hudson shared a treat, he walked around to each table melting everyone with his smile and tricks! :) You would have thought he owned the place.  It's amazing the joy a child can bring to so many people.





This sweet lady is 102… and you would never know.  She was so sweet to Hudson!




He took charge of Naomi's walker, knowing exactly what to do. :)







Kisses for a very special Great Grandma Nomi!



No comments:

Post a Comment