Monday, March 3, 2014

3 showers… 3 special ladies!

The last weekend in February, my sisters and I threw a bridal shower for our sweet friend, Kayla. We grew up together in the best cul-de-sac ever! The guest list was a great bunch of women from our neighborhood.



Kayla is the beautiful lady in the middle (Thank you Shannon for the picture) 



On Saturday, I went to two baby showers.  I met Kelley years ago through my friend Emily. We've spent many girls nights together watching The Bachelor/Bachelorette and went to Napa together a few years ago.  She is so sweet and going to be a great Mom. 



                      Kelley is on the right in green


Later that day, I helped celebrate Amaia at her baby shower.  Amaia is an amazing woman who went through a horrifiying experience a few years ago and has come out the strongest and most courageous person I know.  Her story is inspiring and I am filled with joy knowing she is starting a new chapter in her life; the chapter she's wanted for so long.  She is going to be the best mom. 


(Thanks for the picture Shannon)




No comments:

Post a Comment