Thursday, March 20, 2014

Children's Museum

We spent another morning at the Children's museum.  I think we were there 2+ hours and Hudson was going the entire time. :) His buddies, Jameson and Kaden joined in on the fun.  My camera died, so here are some pictures from my phone.


Three little boys




He's been really interested in stacking things.  I was impressed with how good he stacked these little blocks, over and over.  It's exciting to watch his little mind at work.




Pipe worker… again his persistence on putting the pipes in the holes was really cool to watch.




Splashing the trickle of water as it flows down the rocks is so fun, even if you get soaked! 




Dig pit… busy boys filling and dumping




Through the tunnel they go




Pushing buttons… lights… heaven for this little man!




Choo, Choo… playing at the train table




Peek a boo! This picture cracks me up




No comments:

Post a Comment