Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bowling at Big Al's

Matt had yesterday (Good Friday) off, so we headed to Big Al's for an evening of family bowling.  I forget how much fun bowling is and sharing these moments with Hudson is the best.




The hand dryer did a number with his hair… ha!



Patiently waiting for the ball to come up.





He's always surprising us… sitting in the middle of the lane and doing tricks. :)



Break time for a snack… he loves strawberries. 



I surprised myself and Matt with a Turkey (my first one ever). 



Hudson's turn to bowl…




My little bowler with his special six pound ball. :)



We finished our evening with a sweep through the arcade… Hudson was taken with all the lights, buttons and seats to sit in. Talk about over stimulation! 


No comments:

Post a Comment