Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Sunday

Our day started with Church in the morning, an Easter egg hunt at my parent's house and then off to my Aunt and Uncle's place in Boring for another Easter egg hunt and family time.


Hudson looking at what the Easter Bunny left him. 

 

 

Playing at my parent's house… he likes riding the mini horse and watching the train go around and around.




Cousins, the best picture I could get. 



The littles peeking out the window, watching the Dad's hide the eggs. 




My sister gave each of the kids a pirate eye patch… Argh Matey!



The kiddos… Hudson, Lincoln, Sophia, Weston and Bennet.



The Parents



Teeter tottering together.



My little family… I sure am blessed!



Checking out the animals at my Aunt's house.



Fireworks the Llama and Cisco the horse.



Always giving kisses to whoever will accept.




Sitting on my cousin's motorcycle… he really did like it even though the picture says otherwise. 



Oh, another egg!



It was also my Uncle's birthday. He's holding Walker, my cousin Amy's son.



Playing peek a boo behind my leg. 




They walked around my Aunt's property holding hands… it was pretty darn cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment