Sunday, May 25, 2014

Happy 6-0 Peggy!

Yesterday, Hudson and I celebrated Peggy's 60th birthday! She's like a second mom and lives across the street from my parents. She and her husband are great cooks and always throw the best parties and get togethers!

Her surprise party was held where Matt and I got married almost 5 years ago… it was like walking down memory lane!


This view never gets old…Hillsboro Oregon.

Hudson got ahold of the mic and preceded to say "Bapa" a few times. :)



He was then serenaded by Lily with a song from Frozen… she stole the show with her sweetness!


He had his fair share of Lemonade, being cute sure gets you what you want.

He loved playing fetch with Tiny.



Bapa and Grandma with Huddy... I love them!

The littles having a grand ole' time in the convertible! 

Lily, Weston, Bennet, Mason and Hudson

Debbie, Peggy and my mom… a few of the best Momma's around! 

Happy Birthday Peggy! 


1 comment: