Monday, May 12, 2014

The best job in the world!

We spent Mother's Day with my family (Matt's were in Redmond).  After church, we headed to lunch at Firehouse subs… Yum! Then we went to my parent's house to hang out and for Hudson to nap.  We finished the day at my sister, Shannon's house. It was a great day with many of the people I love.


Thankful for this very special little man, who made me a Momma!



Someone decided he didn't need a nap… playing was on his agenda! 






Thankful for this amazing woman, my Mom! She is caring, loving, giving and would do anything for her family.  I'm blessed to call her my best friend.



Bath time fun with cousins (Hudson had a diaper full of sand from playing at my parent's house earlier).



Hudson loved water being poured on his head...





So very thankful for these two… life is good with them around!



No comments:

Post a Comment