Thursday, August 7, 2014

Swimming + The Pearls

Last Tuesday, Hudson and I had a spontaneous pool date after the Children's Museum. Per usual, we both had fun with my mom, sister and her kids.  Peggy's Grandkids, Lily and Mason joined us in the pool too.


Both boys squeezed into the boat… it didn't last very long. ;)

Enjoying yummy popsicles… always a pool day must!


That evening, Hudson and I met my sisters family at a Brewery in Downtown Vancouver. Wayne, my sisters, brother-in-law is in a band, The Pearls… they have a few gigs lined up for the summer. Great music and a lot of fun was had.

Cousin hugs!

Hudson enjoying the music.. he did a lot of dancing too!

Getting energy out by running up and down the sidewalk

The little boys are always chasing and trying to be like Sophia… they love her!



No comments:

Post a Comment