Wednesday, October 29, 2014

While mom and dad are away… Hudson will play!

While Matt and I were in South Carolina, Hudson was living the life with his grandparents in Oregon! He visited two pumpkin patches, Pump it Up, the park, Grandma Nomi and much more. Here are pictures I received while away. :)

Grandma Kim and Bapa Jim had a "Poopie" Coupie car waiting for Hudson. He loved it!



While at Grandma Susie and Bapa Joes house…



 

"I love you too buddy!"

Visiting Grandma Nomi with Lincoln.



While waiting to pick Bapa up, Hudson found the train set at Toys R Us. :)

My sister took a whole bunch of pictures of their time at the park, Pump it Up and Roloff Farms. 




Pump it Up… I guess Hudson had a great time and jumped right in and played! 






Roloff Farms with friends!













No comments:

Post a Comment