Monday, June 16, 2014

Father's Day 2014

Sunday, we woke up to Hudson yelling at 5:45am… Ugh, late bed times always backfire. We snuggled in our bed for a bit, then headed downstairs to give Matt his gift.  Matt's been on a frittata kick, so I made a chorizo one… it was delicious! We headed to church, then to Helvetia Tavern for lunch. Matt really wanted it and I wasn't going to argue because twice in one week is okay, right? ha! 

After lunch we went to Matt's parent's house, Hudson and I hung out for a bit with his mom. Matt, his Grandpa, Dad and Brother headed to PIR to watch the races. Unfortunately they didn't see a race because they left early (it was down pouring). They did go to Spirit 77 and enjoyed their time together.

We gave my Dad his gift the night before. He spent Father's Day, happily golfing. 


Helping Dada open his gift… whiskey rocks, a leather catch all tray and Hudson's masterpiece. :)


A cute little card from Hudson.


Hudson didn't want to make the footprint art, he kept saying "no,no" when I asked him if I could paint his feet. But once he made one print, we were able to make them for the Bapa's too. I think he might be coming around with the arts and crafts. ;)



My two favorites! So very thankful for the Dada, Matt is! Nothing makes me happier then seeing the two of them play together.


How cute is Hudson looking up at his Great Bapa?


Hudson's blessed to grow up around such a great group of men. 






No comments:

Post a Comment