Monday, June 16, 2014

Sophia's Dance Recital/ Happy Birthday Hannah!

My niece's dance recital was on Saturday, and I wasn't going to miss my only niece doing tap. :) The theme of the show was Happily Ever After and all the songs were Disney related. Her class danced to "A Spoon Full of Sugar"… it was adorable and she was just the cutest!

You're not supposed to take pictures during the show so I have one of her after… Adorable!

After the recital, I met Matt and Hudson at my parent's house for my little sister's surprise party. Her husband and best friend planned a fun evening with friends and family. The kiddos and adults all had a great time in my parents big backyard! 



Surprise!

I think she was surprised! ;)

A shot of Fireball for the birthday girl and her friends! Happy Birthday Han!

Sisters…love them!

Riding the ol' horse

Little boy pow wow in the playhouse. :)

Hugs for cousin Sophia... he loves her.

My parent's neighbors came over with their adorable puppy, Cooper! It almost made me want a dog. Ha!

Pop goes the monkey with Bapa Joe… Hudson gets so excited when the monkey pops out.

Dessert sharing with Auntie Hannah, the birthday girl. 

Dancing in the cul-de-sac… the little boys were copying Sophia while she tapped her performance from earlier that day. 

Playing with Grandma's train… this is usually the first thing he does when he gets to my parent's house. 


I can't get over how cute they are! 



No comments:

Post a Comment